Wednesday 7 December 2011

Work OOTD: Prestige Magazine HK Interview


             WORK OUTFIT OF THE DAY            

Internship Interview day with Prestige Magazine HK today! Opted for the classy look with a hint of comfort today. 


Tank and trousers: Zara
Cardi: Cottonon
Shearling cape: Ines & Marechal
Necklace: Van Cleef & Arpels Alahambra
Clutch: Alexander Mcqueen
Heels: Millies

This outfit totally made me feel sexy and powerful. And guess what? I got the internship on the spot! 

P.S The Van Cleef Necklace is pricey but suuuuch an amazing investment! I haven't come across a look that it doesn't match! <3 <3 <3 Lots of Love goes out to my momma and VAN CLEEF for this gorgeous necklace!


xxx
till the next,
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I read & love every single one, it's so very sweet of you all! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...