Hey all you lovelies out there,
The party season is already officially upon us! If you haven't already, it is now time to whip out your sexiest party dress! Now the Little Black Dress (LBD) & Black Maxi Dress (BMD - new must have!) is an obvious staple in every womans closet, I mean the dress has the amazing ability to amp up your rawr factor AS WELL AS hide that chocolate cake belly! What more can a woman want?
Here, I give you two different LBD dinner styles, the Casual Chic Cutie & the Screen Siren Glamour.
These looks are perfect for any dinner occasion that is guaranteed to make you feel absolutely gorgeous, Chrismas is THE season to wow those family & friends, are you ready?
1ST LOOK: CASUAL CHIC CUTIEFor those of us out there with an office dinner or maybe a smart casual dress code should opt for the casual chic look. It's classy, comfy and extremely cute. It says i'm sexy in a carefree way, kind of a 'oh yeah, i just threw it on but i still look gorgeous' vibe.
KEY THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1. Think Classy & Simple - No trampy or trashy cuts please! You want respect, not whistles so please keep the ta-ta's bound up and hidden. Showing some leg is a great way to balance a long/ mid sleeved look.
2. Comfort is key - No super tight figure hugging concoction that will suffocate you throughout the night, how can you look breezy when you can barely breathe?
3. Light make-up for a Sweet girl - Please refrain from scary ursula lashes and crazy red vampy lipstick. You want them to think you're fresh & delightful
4. Neutral accessories - This is a casual soft look, so don't try too hard. Think gorgeous mellow nudes for a lovely harmonious look. Think three - three things = dress, bag, shoes. Trying too hard? moi? no way!
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
2ND LOOK: SCREEN SIREN GLAMOUR
Now this look is for the girls who want to wow. Be it a holiday party or a fancy dinner at a swanky hotel, be prepared to wow family and friends as you slink towards them in a sexy full length black dress.
The shock factor of this look is really all part of the fun! It's guaranteed gorgeousness in a flash in an elegant understated way.
KEY THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1. Think Elegant yet Seductive - Combine your inner Hepburn & Monroe to come up with a dangerously graceful style. It is time to channel your inner bombshell & go for a daring cut.
2. Long length for Impact - Let me tell you something you might not have known yet, a long figure hugging maxi LBD is extremely slimming & sexy. Length is KEY for a shock.
3.Sky High heels - There is nothing sexier than a 4-inch heel. Showing some leg? Amp up your glam factor with some statement booties. Pair that with your floor skimming maxi for some model quality legs!
4. Thrill with accessories - Think flair, embellishment & extravagance. This is the time to bring out that TO DIE FOR Mcqueen clutch or glitzy ring. Something drool-worthy & luscious is the final perfect touch. Mind you, don't go all neon on me. Think Gold, Baroque, Romantic, Classy.
Dress: Helmut Lang
Heels: Nine West
Necklace + Bracelet: Van Cleef & Arpels
Clutch: Alexander Mcqueen
Till the next,