Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas Festivites

Hey all you lovely people out there,

I hope you all had an extremely lovely Merry Christmas! So sorry about the lag in posting, i've been so so so busy that I barely had time to sleep, which has resulted in some serious raccoon eyes (Thank god for concealer). It IS the most wonderful (and exhausting) time of the year after all! I love my holidays here in Hong Kong and thought it would be nice to catch you up on how I've been spending my holidays! Enjoy and feel free to comment and tell me what it is you guys do during Christmas!

sighh i love old friends <3


It's not Christmas without DISNEY! 

How gorgeous were these costumes?
The romance of disney at night  
A great winter day in Hong Kong
Some photoshoot pictures for outfit of the day! promise they'll be more up soon!


I have way too many sky photos, but look how gorgeous


Dinner @ Cipriani, Hong Kong! 
It's not xmas in Hk without our festive mall decorations!
OZONE bar at the Ritz Carlton Hk, its on the 118th floor!
Talk about bubbly on top of the world! :)
Christmas Dinner @ Grissini, the Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Me with my momma and mac with my friends mom! 
Christmas Latin Dance Ball (Now theres one little secret you didn't know about us!)
Lamb Hot Bowl! Traditional Chinese tummy warming food! Mmmm so good!

All in all, it made a pretty sweet Christmas! Hope your holidays were lovely! Feel free to share what you did for Christmas in the comments section below!

xxx
-S&M

7 comments:

  1. It looks like you had an excelent time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!

    I would love if you could visit my blog and maybe even comment! Until then... Happy holidays!


    Love,

    Rock 'n Style
    http://www.rocknstyleblog.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/RocknStyle/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I miss Disney! I used to live in Florida and would visit once a year :( wah. Great photos.

    My forest is in Raleigh, NC.

    x X

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your blog!! :D really beautiful photos!!

    I just started a blog with my girlfriend
    and i hope you can check it!
    Hope you like it and can follow us! :D

    http://august19th.blogspot.com/
    http://august19th.blogspot.com/
    http://august19th.blogspot.com/
    http://august19th.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it sure looks like you have been extremely busy, but all the while having tons of fun! Very cute blog!

    Also thanks so much for taking the time to check out and comment on my blog, that was very sweet of you! Hope you keep stopping by!

    Amanda
    Little Lady Little City

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post! So jealous you are in HK..wish I could've spent my holidays there. The bar at the Ritz looks amazing

    Leftbanked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much everyone! You're all so very sweet!


    xxx
    -S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read & love every single one, it's so very sweet of you all! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...