Friday 30 December 2011

Mad Hatter + OOTD

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3256886/messy-little-monsters?claim=c2xj4c5b4et">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hey all you sweethearts out there!

Hows life treating you? I've just been out shopping with one of my besties Samara and we discovered a shop FULL of lovely lovely Hats! In the mood to channel your inner 'My Fair Lady'? Check out these lovely creations from Hatwoman (i know, AWESOME name)











MY ABSOLUTE FAVE! SO SO CUTE!


Now to finish off the post with today's Outfit of the Day!
I wanted something simple and cheerful for todays outfit, so I dug through my closet and found a lovely creamy yellow sweater that I bought quite a while ago in Shibuya in Tokyo. I just love the color combination, the turquoise + rose + creamy yellow just makes me so happy!






Jeans: Cotton On
Tank (inside!): TRF Zara
Sweater: From a store in the 109 Mall in Shibuya, Tokyo
Shoes: Nine West
Tote: Louis Vuitton
Watch: Follie Follie (loveee!)
Ring: a recent conquest from Net-a-porter.com

We were actually out shopping for our costumes for the Disney themed New Years Eve party (Peek: Im Snow White! - creative i know. not. hahah!) Promise to upload more pics on that later! Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy this outfit and wish you all the VERY VERY BEST for the New Year!

xxx
till the next,
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I read & love every single one, it's so very sweet of you all! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...