Sunday 11 December 2011

Outfit Of The Day

              WEEKEND OUTFIT OF THE DAY             

Hello there,
It is officially sunday, the beautiful magical day where no one does anything much other than relax and be lazy. I met up with a lovely friend of mine for afternoon tea at the Landmark Cafe. Catching up on current gossip over a lovely flute of champagne and dainty pastries is really what sundays should be about! I do think I will make it a mandatory sunday tradition starting from now.



My beloved pearl necklace from my mom for my 18th birthday, a pearl and a half for every year. 




I love you my dear!! 

Pants: Gap
Tank, Jacket & Booties: Zara
Necklace: Chow Tai Fook
Bag: Louis Vuitton

p.s thank you crystal for the amazing photos <3

xxx
Till the next,
-S

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I read & love every single one, it's so very sweet of you all! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...