Wednesday 21 December 2011

A litte classy, a little tiffany

Hey all you lovelies out there!

As promised, here is the Tiffanys Xmas Decoration in Central, Hk!

















It was so much fun taking all the photos! Being surrounded by all that robin egg blue was like a dream come true! By the way, the cute girl in my photos is my friend Alice! This also sums up tonights outfit of the day! I wore a Helmut Lang Maxi Dress that I bought from www.net-a-porter.com at a major sale price! Go check it out before its too late, they might still have some in stock! its super soft and comfortable as well as perfect for classy nights out!

Before I leave, heres a little preview of a photoshoot mac & i did today at the park that I just couldn't wait to share with you all!




xxx
till the next,
-S

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I read & love every single one, it's so very sweet of you all! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...